Thursday, August 27, 2009

Khilaf nya hamba Mu

Sabda Rasulullah S.A.W .. "Bila malaikat maut datang menjemput, terputuslah amalan anak Adam, kecuali ilmu bermanfaat, sedekah jariah dan doa anak yang soleh" - Hadis Riwayat Muslim


Last night Dad came to my dream, once I woke up, I realised I was crying. Once woke up I was supposed to go down and had my sahur, but I ended up sitting, reciting Yassin for Dad, that I missed my sahur. I was in tears. For 2 months I have forgotten him, I have forgot to read and sedekah for him. I missed him! More than anything. Oh Allah, thank YOU! .. you sent him in my dream, that his face was cerah, bercahaya! Alhamdulillah~!

Been daddy's girl and once he left you, only God knows how it feels like. It's like part of your soul has been taken that made you feels as if there's no hope, no future .. But then again, I learnt to be strong, once he was gone, I realised that Mom and my other siblings need me..

Alhamdulillah, all are now grown ups.

Dad.. reminds me of the famous tele-drama in Tv3, Nur Kasih, was kinda hooked up with the Drama since the 3rd episode. Knowing the storyline from a friend who worked with the production made me anxious.. eager to watch the upcoming episodes.

Nur Kasih, isn't the typical, malay Islamic drama you have watched, having Khabir Bhatia as the director, the plot.. the photography .. it was just amazing..

I hope with Nur Kasih, we would learn something from it, kata orang melayu, Yang baik jadikan tauladan, dan yang buruk jadikan sempadan.

Nur Kasih, a story, of .. few characters, but mainly focused to, Adam, Nur Amina and Aidil. Adam, the youngest, the naughtiest. Aidil, the eldest, and the Good son. Nur Amina, whom Adam was married to, but whom Aidil love. Nur Amina, who was believed by the father of Adam and Aidil to be "Siti Khadijah" to Adam ..... Although actually Adam, had his girlfriend left in sydney, whom he lived with.

Family conflicts, kesedaran and more. Ups and downs of our reality life. Jealousy and hatred.. and more PRASANGKA BURUK!

Jika dihayati lebih dalam, terlalu banyak, terlalu sinis drama ini. Derived from a real story, (that's what a friend told me) .. it is something for us to ponder. Perubahan yang ketara pada Adam (salah satu watak utama) di salah sangka oleh abang dan isteri nya sendiri pada mulanya, termasuk isterinya yang kedua. Kisah silamnya yang hitam, dijadikan landasan untuk menghakimi ke-taubatannya. Kesian kan?

Apa pula, pada yang telah sedar tapi masih sesat.. serong... masih terbuka aurat nya.. masih terlalu khilaf hingga lalai.. Lalai hanyut dengan kesenangan duniawi, hanyut dengan bisikan nafsu. Nauzubillah...

Lagi kasihan!

Been there.. Done that...

and Reality BITES!

I learnt a lot lately, I thought I knew everything but I was still naive, khilaf...

I thought by doing my routine solats, I could be more stronger, but there are more for us to do. Before I was a bit negative minded person that, something happened weeks ago that made me realised I ain't that perfect... And more ujian datang menimpa... Sesungguhnya aku hanyalah manusia yang Khilaf dan lalai..

Firman Allah Ta'ala, yang kira-kira bermaksud :

"Hai orang-orang beriman, jauhilah kebanyakan berprasangka, kerana sesungguhnya sebahagian dari sangkaan itu adalah dosa; dan janganlah kamu mengintip atau mencari-cari kesalahan dan keaiban orang; dan janganlah setengah kamu mengumpat setengahnya yang lain. Adakah seseorang dari kamu suka memakan daging saudaranya yang telah mati? (Jika demikian keadaan mengumpat) maka sudah tentu kamu jijik kepadanya. (Oleh itu patuhilah larangan-larangan yang tersebut) dan bertaqwalah kamu kepada Allah; sesungguhnya Allah penerima taubat, lagi Maha mengasihani" - Surah Al-Hujarat ayat 12.

Rasulullah S.A.W juga ada bersabda yang kira-kira bermaksud :

"Berhati-hatilah kalian dari tindakan berprasangka buruk, kerana prasangka buruk adalah seDUSTA-DUSTA ucapan. Janganlah kalian saling mencari berita kejelekan orang lain, saling memata-matai, saling mendengki, saling membelakangi dan saling membenci. Jadilah kalian hamba-hamba Allah yang bersaudara" (Diriwayatkan Al-Bukhari)

I did that before, I used to judge people by their looks, by their personality, by their words.. MasyaAllah...!! And the truth... first impressions... first words aren't who they really are.

Like a good friend always told me, always be positive, and leave behinds all the negative vibe! Besides, to be a good person, that's how we should think.. I'd learn it in my Mental Health classes before.

Once I was positive, I was very positive, but once I was negative, I got carried on.. didn't realise besarnya dosa!

And that's just it, something to ponder...

Enjoy the trailer... and my favourite quote

"Isteri orang lain ada intan berlian ... Isteri abang ....." "Isteri abang ada abang..." - ayah and ibu Adam n Aidil ...

*sigh* I miss my "Abang" :)

0 comments: