Monday, August 24, 2009

Hypocrit.

Pardon me for going all negative now. I have been having these negative vibe since early this month.


Only God knows how I feel. How badly shaped I was. And Alhamdulillah, that im fixing things and im fixing myself up now.

I can't turn things to normal shape but I can make things better for being a better one.

Ramadhan is here. Alhamdulillah, I can cope up with the new changes. After the tafakur I had, I realised some things.. I can't be good enough and I have to always be the humble servant of Allah..

A wise lady once told me a story about this girl, who never neglect her everyday solat. She even at times solat for the Sunat Solats.. But one day, she had big accident and lost her two lower limbs. And she was then found to have brain cancer. She was then treated for her cancer but 'bout her both legs, funny thing she always got trouble for getting the right prosthesis, God knows why she keep on having problem on the presthesises she's been having! And for the cancer, of course... she lost her hair..

She blamed Allah for having all these, she blamed everyone, and so she kept on blaming others. And she even thought there were blackmagic done on her....

Little that she knew, although she has been doing her prayers and all other ibadahs, she seldom covered her aurah, she still went to Disco Clubs. And she still do some other maksiats.. Hypocrit enough?

And so, that wise lady left me and made me to think about the moral of the short story..

Why am I telling u these...

It made me changed...

For once I thought, I can't blame on others for whatever I am/was/will be having, but I must then make a reflection on myself on what have I done in the past.

Rezeki has been very narrow lately... and InsyaAllah... Alhamdulillah it'll change...

Taubat nasuha.. Alhamdulillah..


0 comments: