Monday, August 17, 2009

Another pointless rambling

I MISS HIM.. I miss him more than anything. I had too much lately, too much pressure. The surgery, the work, the friend, the family… and moments like these made me miss him like crazy huhu.. he’s been busy with work and will only be home next week. SAD! Can’t say much to mom, cos for sure she’ll start comparing with some of the religious facts hehe..

Been started to plan on our 2 years coming big plan.. besides the hectic work schedule I managed to go out with yanie, the girlfriend and birin the perasan budd and cabai the crazy joker :P haha , not forgetting, sis mimi, the sweet sis ;) .. thanks ya all

I miss rambling, yack-yacking here, but it’s the precious TIME I always don’t have. Working from 7am – God knows when! The off days has to be well spent with mom and him.. Staying with mom now, since my 1st day post appendectomy. Moreover that he’s not around, that made me to stay with mom. One of my rooms in the apartment was broke in few days after my appendectomy! Will write about this once I got that precious time J

Till then…

P/s:

Thinking to delete my FB account.. should I?

0 comments: