Saturday, November 15, 2008

When people are enjoying the weekend..

And I'm stucked at home, watching TV and indulging myself with my mom's chocolate chips muffin hehe.

I was listening to KRISTALFM while typing this, they're having some sort of carnival I heard, and I just checked my sister's blog, that she went to the carnival yesterday and TODAY, cos VJ Uut is around.. yeah right.. haha awudeh handsome jua banar.. that's my sister haha.. vainnier than ever, always being a poser! Ahaks.. jgn marah dang ;) Love ya always.. next week I'll belanja you jalan2 makan angin ke Limbang orites? hehehe

Anyhoo, can't say much about my weekend.. I got lotsa things to follow up, just got shifted to new unit, which I have been waiting for *ahaks*, if it's not permanent, at least I have been there and had the experience.. nya orang Brunei, asal saja menjamah, takut kempunan. But I'm praying hard.. working hard for something better.... AMIN


This is not the real Brunei ICU.. i just got it from google images. I'm just giving u an idea, of my new work place hehe.. ;) cheers.. and I Love it~


0 comments: