Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Addicted..

Can't help it! I'm addicted to read on the blog that I just found.. haha help me!! Beloved beau keep on looking at my lappy before I went for my graveshift just now. Well he admitted it he loved to read it as well.. Hehehe


Im doing my graveshift at the moment, on receiving itself I was busy, got an admission from the my previous ward, well can't say much, he's far more stable than when he just arrived, he's not even intubated which is good :)

Anyhoo, talking bout the blog I am reading at the moment, maaannnn, he sounds like me and my beau when we were not yet tied up before.. lol. We were commitment phobic and everything, although at the end, after persuasion from the parents we have to tie up anyway. It's just our culture and religion and we need to obey those anyway.

Oh its another 3 hours to go to finish this shift, can't wait~ Need to send beau to airport later on.. huhu awwww.. nevermind, buddies are still around hehe I mean.. single buddies! :P~ Married buddies I have to say No-No .. Can't mingle around with those who're tied up, especially those who have.. not-so understanding partners :D ... I had too many complicated issues before with my best buddy and his wifey. Honestly I aint that girlie type who mingled around with girls, chit-chatting bout their life with boyfies or new dresses and make-ups..

Well I wear make-ups sometimes hehehe, it's just I aint the type that loves to compare and updates with girls and all :) hhehe

ermmphh I've merepek enough here.. (on and off doing the hourly observation and all) .. I need to be away for a while.. while waiting for my shift ends ehehe.. need to see my beau before he leave later on .. ciao~

0 comments: