Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cruisin'


My Beau and his snout... while cruisin'







Spent the weekend cruisin' down to Muara and Serasa beach, and we stopped by at Tungku Beach, took some pics and picked up some seashells. Me and Mr Z actually planned to have a picnic and to make some sandcastles and all, but I was too lazy to cook and prepare food, so we ended up cruising hehe..

Those seashells I picked ended up in my showerroom ahaks.. Well, I think I need to buy some stuffs to match the seashells in the glass where I put 'em. Moreover, it's only my common showerroom left to be decorated at my place.. others.. are well presented.

Honestly I ain't much that decorator person myself. If I am left all pat, I'll ended up being one. So, after cruisin' along, went back home straight and had our dinner.. and so now I'm typing while watching the CSI marathon on AXN .. ;)

U can see my rusty pot rack there ahaks...

I love roses ;)



0 comments: