Tuesday, November 25, 2008

That Blog I Stumbled Upon.

(it's only for viewing purpose.. thank u..)

It's my night shift today, and the whole day, it has been gloomy.. turned out to be rainy day.. and -what not? Sleeping whole day long, I went back home late last night, lepak-ing with old buddies and my beau.. chit-chatting about our pasts. Oh me gonna mish my beau~ huuhhuhu another month, without him soon :(

Anyhoo, been blog-hopping eversince, my eyes has been wide awake, (yesssss balum mandi yet :P) and stumbled upon this one blog (couldn't mention the url here) which, the description and his self-claimed status.. sounds like my beau.. only that he's actually from Singapore.

Love guys with their ego still intact, and yet they know how to control their ego, when, where and how to apply it. And that's how I describe my beau. Open minded and yet he's still a MANLY MAN :) if u get what I meant there (not that pampering and spoiling type) I can do things I desire and so does he .. fair and square .. we are free although we're "tied up".

Stop talking 'bout my beau, he hates it when I mentioned him in this blog hehe sorry boss! :P Talking about that blog, I love the way he describes his ladies the brief details.. and how he has time for blogging despite of the busy life he has (sounds like though). I know, I have been there before for educational purpose for few while.. gosh I was busy "zouk-ing" around at night.. few hours of sleeping and a long day of lectures and meetings during the day.. hehe.. oh well.. life goes on..

Ok enough for me mumbling and merepek around here :) need to press my uniforms while I have some free time.. and need to get the dinner ready for my beau.. the hungry beast :P *kwang kwang*.. 


0 comments: