Friday, February 6, 2009

I am still alive and missing beau~~ huhuhu

Waaa... lama not blogging. Where have I been? No where, I am still around, I was just lazy. Got lotsa things in my mind to blog about.. tapi yelah, last month, I had 2 weeks of, demam and diarrhea.. and then got few issues at work.. nasib badan. 

Last month, the weather started to be so bad and all, and so now I'm at mommy's place most of the time, kesian mommy tinggal sama amah di rumah. Banjir? Yeah... on and off, cos di kampung ani andang prone to banjir jua. If kan jalan kerja, I have to rempuh at least 3 places yg banjir, and so my car will be swimming laahh.. It has been very very bad weather, landslides here and there. But according to my aunty, dulu when one of my late uncle kawin, it was like this, very bad weather, banjir sampai ke dada. That was 1970's in Tanjong Maya and Lamunin. Even worst, dulu orang bepadi (sawah) were still banyak, and yeah, you can imagine, lintah banyak (leeches) ewwww :P

It reminds me of during my childhood, whenever it was banjir, I got so excited! So I could swim around (as if I could swim those time!), iski main air sebenarnya hehe. During the schooldays, babah would carry me, and the stubborn me, walaupun kena kipak or sikut, I would try my best to mess with the water with my legs.. those days!! And during those banjir time, we would see small thin skinny snakes swim around, and ran for our life. The most funny thing I remember, me and my sis would ask dad to give us this big basin which fitted both of us, and bekayuh tah kami dua tu... but... actually babah pushed us, we were only eksen2 bekayuh saja hahaha... owhh memories!!

Those days we were still staying with my uncle. When we moved out to our new home, there's no banjir anymore. Things were getting better, better drainage and sewerage (sp) system. But lately, either, the drainage are getting blocked or it rains too heavy.. that the banjir gets worst. You can see how it was yesterday in www.bruneimotors.com, that they recorded a video of banjir at our mosque area, not far from my place (mommy's home). See how I cannot leave mommy at this time. 

Well enough said about the banjir. Most of bruneian blogs are talking about it now, even in the Facebook. The first worst banjir this year, on the 21st January 2009, that it made major blackouts also. 12 hours of no electricity!! Baik jua the weather was cold hehe nda jua kusut pasal kepanasan apa .. phew~  I remember that night, me and mommy was ready to watch Obama's inauguration.. alum apa-apa... nah tutup tia karan ah.... and so wat I did? with my candle, I was still reading my novel for the antah ke berapa kali udah... "Ayat-ayat Cinta" .. I'm gonna blog about it maybe on Sunday or Monday.. InsyaAllah.. and Hopefully!! On and off, I switch on the lappy and went online, chit-chatting with beau. I think early in the morning around 8am until 11am (until the karan buka) service DST and Bmobile pun nada... nangis bui!! hahaha 

Anyhoo.. there'll be lots of things to say, but I'll blog bout it later on.. Pasal ngalih udah ku typing and memarah otak :P~

Here are some pictures of banjir... but this banjir was in October I think.. samalah ni usulnya banjir last week. Especially tu YG ... welcome back to kampong :P here are some pics.. some more will be uploaded tomorrow .. heeeeeee 

dapan rumah 

simpang masuk rumah

I was bored... the Kaya tin... 

playing around with the finepix

Nearly to perfect...!!



0 comments: