Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Golden Age Pictures

Well this pictures I found masa meruah gambar banjir dulu-dulu... so I found all these.. Semua gambar-gambar ani collection my momma, gambar my cousin, uncles and aunties kawin hehe..



i think this was membuka hadiah punya session, yang kawin was my cousin, yang bepacar atu lah :) ... the boy yang bepangku arah mama nya tuh, just got married last sunday ;) .. I wasn't born yet at this time, look at my mom, sebalah kiri my auntie (yg memangku the boy) masih bujang tu hehehe
Thats my cousin yg tengah2 pakai kacamata, and bepacar.. hehe and sebalah kiri mama (my mom yg pakai tudong/selendang) is my cousin, and the others are aunties ;)
Ani ermph not sure sapa yang kawin, but for sure, all those who were standing atu, sampai ani rapat, hahaha Gang Muslimah masjid, and pangkat aunties tu.

Ani I have no idea sapa yang kawin, haha, isuktah tanya mommy.

This one, yang kahwin was my cousin, kira anak buah my mother lah.
Ani yang kawin I have no idea sapa, both guys atu my cousins, the three ladies sitting, are (from left) Mommy, Aunty Misah and Cousin Minah. And again, I wasn't born yet.. Mom was still bujang..
And again, I have no idea sapa kawin..


I know this one pangkat "aunty" ni yang kawin, hehe.. That's how the traditional costume looked like at those days, the "ayam-ayam" nda berapa nampak..
Ani yang kawin nada sini lol. As you can see, I was there very the belabih one sitting there beside my aunty. At the very front was mommy, the one yang pakai baju maroon, was my cousin, the elder sister of the pengantin, and at that time she wasn't married yet. Sitting on the chair, blue baju kurung was my aunty, my mommy's eldest sister, and yang sebalahnya... I'll get back to it tomorrow haha. The girl behind me, was my cousin, she got married last June. And the cute girl with rambut kerinting.. my sister lah sapa lagi
This one, not very latest, I think this was 5-6 years ago kali. Moi.. nada dalam ani jangantah di unjar haha..
This one? Taken June 2008, yang kawin ani, the one that I have just mentioned di atas, hehe time flies by.. semua basar udah.. To YG .. all these are my first cousin (which make as your second cousins) and my nieces yg dua orang di depan nda betudong. And the rest are my aunties, adik beradik my mother ;)

Sekian untuk kenangan semua *cheers*





0 comments: