Wednesday, June 24, 2009

On and Off

On and off blogging.. been busy with reality, work and family. Renovating my room and surveying stuffs for the room, and now.. busy with work.. the H1N1 does change my daily routine and it's tiring indeed. I only able to update my twitter and facebook. Gonna share you my new room once I got settled down, hopefully things will turn just fine soon, cos life has been totally hectic for these past 2-3 months.

Oh well.. can't say much at the moment, I am now at work updating this blog, just realised that it has been abandoned for 3 months already? Last updated was about my two babies.. and yess they're getting chubbier day by day and NAUGHTIER! Especially Bengo Jr.

Gotta run some errands now, still wide awake at 4:30am in Brunei :) ..

Loving my career.. Don't You? (Eventhough it's killing (literally and technically) at times!

Cheerio..

0 comments: