Sunday, October 18, 2009

Truth Hurt

A Mom asked Child A "Don't you wanna be home this weekend, you usually don't have classes on "certain" days isn't it?"


Child A answered "No mom, I got lots of assignments to do, and I have to hand it out by early next week"

Then Mom said to child B "Pity your brother/sister , he/she has lots of assignments to do, he/she can't be home"

REALITY:

Child A : out having fun somewhere, like, going out with boyfriend/girlfriend, hang outs, watching movie, dating or having dinner with other friends who doesn't even think or care about the "assignments" or "exams" and knowing the mom would easily be fooled. GOOD friends HUH?

Been there done that... I failed my exam.. Ashamed? Yes and Ive learned my lesson.. It taught me Very very very Well~! Alhamdulillah. And Since then, I never left my mom with LIES anymore.. lying means ure DERHAKA...

The parents may can be easily fooled, but not Allah. Oh yeah, some people may say, nevermind.. we can always do taubat nasuha... but repetition of taubat nasuha? :) I can't say much on that.. I had my moment, and it made me weeped countless times... So enough of it..

So, let's pray for these kind of children (there are still few out there) ... Pass their exams with flying colours.. AMIN

So kids.. (ermph not all are "kids" though) It's exam month .. So do the best .. it's not "resting" or "leisuring" time

Rasulullah bersabda yang bermaksud : Tiga manusia tidak akan masuk syurga, iaitu orang yang menderhakai kedua-dia ibu barapanya, lelaki yang tidak menjaga maruah keluarganya (dayus) dan perempuan yang menyerupai lelaki. (Riwayat Nasa'i, Bazzar dan Al-Hakim)

0 comments: