Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday





It's the birthday of my most beloved ladies in my life.... 
Mommy
Girlfriends : Bebeh MN and Nonoy Masri 

May Allah bless you ladies..

Mommy : Enjoy the retirement :) mwahs love mama lots, (paham pun ia nda ni bahasa inggeris ani hehehe) Mudahan d murah kan lagi rezeki dan d panjang lagi umur..

Bebeh MN : Good Luck with your exams, let go off what you can't even keep, be stronger each day, and most of all.. always remember there's always people who loves you.. people around you are "berlumba-lumba" to love and have you... *winks* Most of all, I'll always love you through the ups and downs (although sometimes membari gigitan haha) .. 

Nonoy Masri : You're such an angel babe, your patience, your courage, and your warm hug during my bad days always gave me more strength. Mommy-to-be you are now, take care of yourself and also your little one .. May Allah will always bless you.. 'cos your sincerity does motivate some people and friends like me :)

0 comments: